- 6 ghz maximum bandwidth
- 1 million waveforms per second
- 9.4 enob for ultimate signal integrity
- 2 gpoints maximum memory
- exclusive frequency zone trigger
聚焦 eur 19,400
聚焦 eur 19,400
instant insight meets in-depth information
the r&s®rto6 is the oscilloscope you can trust. engineered to deliver reliable results, it acts as a sophisticated laboratory companion to solve measurement problems fast and keep you on schedule. the r&s®rto6 oscilloscope series leverages the engineer’s expertise and builds your measurement confidence by achieving deep insights, whenever needed.
the r&s®rto6 oscilloscope series provides superior signals to insight for your applications. the large 15.6" touchscreen and a new gui, combined with high waveform update rate, excellent signal fidelity, digital trigger and deep responsive memory serve as a fully integrated test solution for frequency, protocol and logic analysis. the r&s®rto6 oscilloscope series’ rich measurement toolset combined with a streamlined user interface helps you quickly solve circuit issues from simple to complex.
... with an unparalled update rate
... with excellent signal integrity
... with up to 16 bit resolution
... with advanced trigger capabilities
... with deep and responsive memory
|bandwidth (-3 db)||r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b90 option||600 mhz|
|(one bandwidth option mandatory)||r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b91 option||1 ghz|
|r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b92 option||2 ghz|
|r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b93 option||3 ghz|
|r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b94 option||4 ghz|
|r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b96 option||on 2 channels: 6 ghz
on 4 channels: 4 ghz
|rise time||r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b90 option||635 ps|
|r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b91 option||375 ps|
|r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b92 option||210 ps|
|r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b93 option||145 ps|
|r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b94 option||110 ps|
|r&s®rto64 with r&s®rto6-b96 option||77 ps|
|vertical resolution||16-bit system architecture|
|effective number of bits / enob (meas.)||at 50 ω, 50 mv/div, 10 mhz input signal with 90 % full-scale
|rms noise floor||at 50 ω, 1 mv/div, 10 mhz bandwidth filter||10 µv (meas.)|
|input impedance||50 ω ±1.5 %
1 mω ±1 % at 15 pf (meas.)
|input sensitivity||max. bandwidth in all ranges||50 ω: 1 mv/div to 1 v/div
1 mω: 1 mv/div to 10 v/div
|realtime sampling rate||r&s®rto6-b90, r&s®rto6-b91, r&s®rto6-b92, r&s®rto6-b93 options||max 10 gsample/s on each channel|
|r&s®rto6-b94, r&s®rto6-b96 options||max. 10 gsample/s on 4 channels
max. 20 gsample/s on 2 channels
|acquisition memory||standard||200 mpoints on 4 channels
400 mpoints on 2 channels
800 mpoints on 1 channel
|r&s®rto6-b104 option||400 mpoints on 4 channels
800 mpoints on 2 channels
800 mpoints on 1 channel
|r&s®rto6-b110 option||1 gpoint on 4 channels
2 gpoints on 2 channels (restriction: 1 gpoint on 2 channels when channel 1 and channel 2 or channel 3 and channel 4 are turned on)
2 gpoints on 1 channel
|max. acquisition rate||1 000 000 waveforms/s|
|decimation modes||any combination of decimation mode and waveform arithmetics on up to 3 waveforms per channel||sample, peak detect, high resolution, root mean square|
|waveform arithmetics||off, envelope, average|
|interpolation modes||linear, sin(x)/x, sample&hold|
|timebase range||25 ps/div to 10,000 s/div|
|timebase accuracy||after delivery/calibration||±10 ppb|
|standard trigger types||edge, glitch, width, runt, window, timeout, interval, slew rate, data2clock, pattern, state, serial pattern, tv/video, zone trigger|
|optional trigger types||serial bus trigger|
|trigger sensitivity||definition of trigger hysteresis||automatic or manually adjustable
from 0 div to 5 div
|analysis and measurement|
|waveform mathematics||advanced (formula editor)|
|mask definition||advanced (user-configurable, hardware based)|
|logic analyzer (mso) functionality/strong>|
|digital input channels||16|
|mso memory depth||200 mpts per channel|
|mso bandwidth||400 mhz|
|mso sampling rate||5 gsample/s per channel|
|dimensions||w x h x d||450 mm × 315 mm × 204 mm
(17.72 in × 12.40 in × 8.03 in)
|weight||10.7 kg (23.59 lb)|
|interfaces||1 gbps lan, type a: 2 x usb 3.1, 2 x usb 2.0, type b: 1 x usb 3.1, gpib (optional), hdmi and displayport for external monitor, external trigger, trigger output|
|display||15.6" capacitive touchscreen, resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixel (full hd)|
manufacturer's recommended retail price (msrp). the price shown does not include vat. prices and offers are only intended for entrepreneurs and not for private end consumers.
terms & conditions of the prize draw 10 years rohde & schwarz oscilloscopes
1. the prize draw “10 years rohde & schwarz oscilloscopes” (herein referred to as “draw”) is organized by rohde & schwarz gmbh & co. kg, mühldorfstraße 15, 81671 munich, germany, tel. 49 89 41 29 0 (herein referred to as “r&s).
2. all participators can register to the draw during january 01, 2020 to december 31, 2020 with their name, company name and business e-mail.
3. participation is free of charge and not dependent on the purchase of goods or services.
4. the draw is only open to legal entities and only the legal entities are able to win the prizes. an individual person is not allowed to participate on its own name and its own account but as a representative of a legal entity filing the participation form in the name of and on behalf of the legal entity.
5. the prizes to win are 1 of 10 r&s®rtb2000 within the time frame january 1, 2020 to december 31, 2020:
prize: 1x r&s®rtb2000 digital oscilloscope
6. the draw takes place at rohde & schwarz headquarters, muehldorstrasse 15, 81671 munich. the winner of the prizes will be informed by e-mail within 5 (5) working days.
7. the authorized representative of the legal entity shall inform rohde & schwarz about the acceptance of the price. in case of the denial of the acceptance, or no answer within two (2) weeks, a new winner will be drawn. if no winner can be determined within four (4) weeks, the draw ends and the prize forfeit.
8. r&s’ employees and members of their families and also person being familiar with the process of the draw and members of their families are excluded from filling the participation form.
9. no cash equivalent or exchange of prizes is allowed. prizes are non-transferable. all taxes, levies, duties, fees and other charges levied in the participant´s country shall be borne by the participant.
10. personal data will be processed only for the purpose of this prize draw and deleted four (4) weeks after the draw, if not agreed otherwise.
11. any participant who does not comply with these terms & conditions may be disqualified by r&s from this competition. in such cases, prizes can also be withdrawn retrospectively. in case a prize is withdrawn retrospectively due to the non-compliance with these terms & conditions, it shall be returned by the respective participant at his cost to r&s’ address mentioned under nr.1 and a new winner will be drawn.
12. the participants cannot claim the prizes of this draw and no legal recourse is permitted in this respect.
13. the draw and any contractual relationship arising therefrom between r&s and the respective participant shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of germany, without any recourse to the conflict of laws. the courts of munich, germany, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the participation in this competition.