- effortless operation
- up to 30 % efficiency in only 2 hu
- designed for long service life
- install & forget solution
- reliable quality of service (qos)
the new r&s®tlv9 represents a major technological advancement for dab and digital tv low-power transmitters. it has an extremely robust design and provides excellent efficiency of up to 30 % in a compact 2 ru form factor. the use of premium components as well as self-optimizing and self-diagnostic features contribute to the transmitter’s high efficiency. its exceptionally compact size helps reduce infrastructure requirements. designed to maximize availability and minimize service costs, the r&s®tlv9 offers best-in-class tco.
the r&s®tlv9 offers broadcast network operators maximum operational convenience. operation is intuitive either via a touchscreen, or on a web gui for both local and remote control. the transmitter’s modular design enables servicing at the component level. the r&s®tlv9 offers remote maintenance and long service intervals. infrastructure requirements are minimal.
thanks to these features, the r&s®tlv9 has the best serviceability in its class.
the r&s®tlv9 uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure reliability and smooth operation, all while keeping transmitter downtime to a minimum.
the transmitter also comes with an optional, integrated exciter backup battery (exciter ups), one-of-a-kind on the low-power transmitter market. the battery minimizes the impact of short mains voltage disruptions.
the advanced thermal design helps prevent hot spots and thermal stress. the r&s®tlv9 is designed for prolonged service life. investment in the transmitter pays off much longer, significantly reducing cost of ownership.
the r&s®tlv9 comes with built-in performance analysis functions, including efficiency measurement and signal quality analysis. the features include a self-monitoring function that provides instant feedback on operational parameters and clear diagnostic information in the event of a fault. this ensures consistent high quality of service and minimizes operating costs.
ready to take on future challenges
the r&s®tlv9 transmitter is designed to save energy costs throughout its life cycle. with a proven platform with premium rf components and a highly advanced thermal design, the r&s®tlv9 focuses entirely on prolonging product life. the new transmitter is an excellent solution for bridging the last mile in digital tv and dab networks. with up to 300 w output power, it only takes up two rack units.
install the r&s®tlv9 and avoid any unpleasant surprises
the r&s®tlv9 is the only transmitter in its power class that delivers high-end performance. with premium components and an extremely robust design, it offers unparalleled availability and long service intervals.
maximum energy cost savings
the r&s®tlv9 vhf transmitter achieves up to 30 % efficiency, setting the benchmark for the low-power transmitter class.
thousands of r&s®tlx9 transmitters are in operation around the world. they prove their exceptional reliability every day, demonstrating that rohde & schwarz low-power transmitters perfectly satisfy network operators’ needs for minimal operating costs and maximum availability.
manufacturer's recommended retail price (msrp). the price shown does not include vat. prices and offers are only intended for entrepreneurs and not for private end consumers.
terms & conditions of the prize draw 10 years rohde & schwarz oscilloscopes
1. the prize draw “10 years rohde & schwarz oscilloscopes” (herein referred to as “draw”) is organized by rohde & schwarz gmbh & co. kg, mühldorfstraße 15, 81671 munich, germany, tel. 49 89 41 29 0 (herein referred to as “r&s).
2. all participators can register to the draw during january 01, 2020 to december 31, 2020 with their name, company name and business e-mail.
3. participation is free of charge and not dependent on the purchase of goods or services.
4. the draw is only open to legal entities and only the legal entities are able to win the prizes. an individual person is not allowed to participate on its own name and its own account but as a representative of a legal entity filing the participation form in the name of and on behalf of the legal entity.
5. the prizes to win are 1 of 10 r&s®rtb2000 within the time frame january 1, 2020 to december 31, 2020:
prize: 1x r&s®rtb2000 digital oscilloscope
6. the draw takes place at rohde & schwarz headquarters, muehldorstrasse 15, 81671 munich. the winner of the prizes will be informed by e-mail within 5 (5) working days.
7. the authorized representative of the legal entity shall inform rohde & schwarz about the acceptance of the price. in case of the denial of the acceptance, or no answer within two (2) weeks, a new winner will be drawn. if no winner can be determined within four (4) weeks, the draw ends and the prize forfeit.
8. r&s’ employees and members of their families and also person being familiar with the process of the draw and members of their families are excluded from filling the participation form.
9. no cash equivalent or exchange of prizes is allowed. prizes are non-transferable. all taxes, levies, duties, fees and other charges levied in the participant´s country shall be borne by the participant.
10. personal data will be processed only for the purpose of this prize draw and deleted four (4) weeks after the draw, if not agreed otherwise.
11. any participant who does not comply with these terms & conditions may be disqualified by r&s from this competition. in such cases, prizes can also be withdrawn retrospectively. in case a prize is withdrawn retrospectively due to the non-compliance with these terms & conditions, it shall be returned by the respective participant at his cost to r&s’ address mentioned under nr.1 and a new winner will be drawn.
12. the participants cannot claim the prizes of this draw and no legal recourse is permitted in this respect.
13. the draw and any contractual relationship arising therefrom between r&s and the respective participant shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of germany, without any recourse to the conflict of laws. the courts of munich, germany, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the participation in this competition.