- all tools for test development
- dut-centric graphic user interface
- streamlined workflow
- flexible and customizable
for a facility manager the yardstick for optimization could be maximizing the daily production yield, while for a test-engineer it might mean being able to easily define a test setup and have it loaded on each device in the factory in seconds. a tester might be interested in seeing only the result of the measurements, after having started it by scanning a barcode, while quality managers might find it convenient to be able to download real-time yield statistics on their way to the factory.
the r&s®znrun software suite was designed with optimization in mind and acknowledges these re-quirements by offering each party the possibility to expedite their workflows as much as possible.
the r&s®znrun workbench interface focuses on the device under test. the user is only required to characterize the dut by specifying its ports and the input stimuli.
the r&s®znrun workbench is one application included in the software suite and is designed for every user whose tasks range from test developing to results analysis.
every specification to the test (e.g.: parameter to be measured, triggers, etc.) is added step-by-step through a wizard-like guide, which streamlines the workflow and allows the user to save each piece of configuration. this allows to load the configuration again or combine different ones, e.g. importing a particular stimulus for a completely new defined dut.
r&s®znrun does not require any adaptation of controls already implemented to drive sequencers, trigger post processing, or even ask for user input. its architecture provides .net remoting api, a c# plug-in interface and a generic plug-in to support python code snippets. this ensures the coexistence of existing solutions and r&s®znrun. specify the code to be used in the r&s®znrun workbench plugin section and integrate custom actions into the measurement.
the r&s®znrun measurement client is programmed to give operators an interface that contains only the functions they use. the measurement can be started by a click, without need for additional configurations, and only meaningful results such as pass/fail tests can be displayed. the r&s®znrun measurement client is a client that can be installed where the tests are taking place and allows a straightforward control of the most challenging measurements.
with r&s®znrun-k6 the test engineer has in the r&s®znrun workbench a perfect tool to tune a specific measurement configuration for optimization purposes. the option allows tweaking a setup according to re-al-time observations.
manufacturer's recommended retail price (msrp). the price shown does not include vat. prices and offers are only intended for entrepreneurs and not for private end consumers.
terms & conditions of the prize draw 10 years rohde & schwarz oscilloscopes
1. the prize draw “10 years rohde & schwarz oscilloscopes” (herein referred to as “draw”) is organized by rohde & schwarz gmbh & co. kg, mühldorfstraße 15, 81671 munich, germany, tel. 49 89 41 29 0 (herein referred to as “r&s).
2. all participators can register to the draw during january 01, 2020 to december 31, 2020 with their name, company name and business e-mail.
3. participation is free of charge and not dependent on the purchase of goods or services.
4. the draw is only open to legal entities and only the legal entities are able to win the prizes. an individual person is not allowed to participate on its own name and its own account but as a representative of a legal entity filing the participation form in the name of and on behalf of the legal entity.
5. the prizes to win are 1 of 10 r&s®rtb2000 within the time frame january 1, 2020 to december 31, 2020:
prize: 1x r&s®rtb2000 digital oscilloscope
6. the draw takes place at rohde & schwarz headquarters, muehldorstrasse 15, 81671 munich. the winner of the prizes will be informed by e-mail within 5 (5) working days.
7. the authorized representative of the legal entity shall inform rohde & schwarz about the acceptance of the price. in case of the denial of the acceptance, or no answer within two (2) weeks, a new winner will be drawn. if no winner can be determined within four (4) weeks, the draw ends and the prize forfeit.
8. r&s’ employees and members of their families and also person being familiar with the process of the draw and members of their families are excluded from filling the participation form.
9. no cash equivalent or exchange of prizes is allowed. prizes are non-transferable. all taxes, levies, duties, fees and other charges levied in the participant´s country shall be borne by the participant.
10. personal data will be processed only for the purpose of this prize draw and deleted four (4) weeks after the draw, if not agreed otherwise.
11. any participant who does not comply with these terms & conditions may be disqualified by r&s from this competition. in such cases, prizes can also be withdrawn retrospectively. in case a prize is withdrawn retrospectively due to the non-compliance with these terms & conditions, it shall be returned by the respective participant at his cost to r&s’ address mentioned under nr.1 and a new winner will be drawn.
12. the participants cannot claim the prizes of this draw and no legal recourse is permitted in this respect.
13. the draw and any contractual relationship arising therefrom between r&s and the respective participant shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of germany, without any recourse to the conflict of laws. the courts of munich, germany, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the participation in this competition.